Join us each Wednesday at 2:00 PM EST for our live stream on our Twitch channel. Be sure to subscribe to be notified when streams are starting!
THIS WEEK:We take a look at the community map "Lea" and check out the latest weapon iterations!
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-Epic Playtest Feedback

Unreal Tournament Ambassador

Non-Epic Playtest Feedback

Hey guys;

Going to make a thread where the non-epic playtest feedback can be channeled.

See the announcements forums for builds.

If you'd like to join us for organised playtests -jump on irc at irc.GlobalGamers.net, #beyondunreal channel.

For the time being I am running servers behind this launcher and will do my absolute best to keep them working aligned with the builds

https://ut.rushbase.net/rush/UTLauncher - Please direct feedback to RushPL, I'm sure he'll spin up a thread for this. This is temporary until Epic have a working master server, when Epic have a working master server, this will be transitioned into a desktop app instead.

Editor Users:

At the moment the editors won't be able to connect to servers, if this changes, I will edit this post.

As always; keep your feedback constructive & try not to get into an argument over an opinion!
    Last edited by raxxy; 08-31-2014 at 01:49 AM.

From todays playtest (11/07/2014) I have noticed:

at 300ms (from australia to europe - server isn't local to me), you seem to be able to dodge through slopes & ramps before your latency "catches up" and puts you back where you should be.

Jump boots appear to execute server-side, which retains the same problem, "your ping" after you send the jump boot command to the server (wherever it is), you suddenly reappear in the air - obviously this is early times, and I expect this will move client-side further down the road.

Sprint+Flak appears to be a little overpowered for low latency (appear around a corner and stand ontop of someone before they notice whats going on and kill them in one hit)

300 ammo is much too high for the Stinger, if you know where the ammo is on the maps you can almost keep firing non stop unless someone else has picked up that ammo
    Last edited by raxxy; 07-11-2014 at 03:23 PM.
    Some Videos: https://ut.rushbase.net/raxxy/
    Community based unlimited storage designed by RushPL: https://ut.rushbase.net/

Unreal Tournament Contributor
    There are several problems that I've noticed.

1) During combat the levels feel really small. You smash into walls/ceilings/etc all the time while fighting. This is contrasted with the fact the levels visually seemed scaled just fine which I don't know what that means or how to balance it...

2) Things happen when you don't see them. Sneaking up on someone through a lift jump wall dodge isn't hard.

3) Seeing rockets coming is kind of hard right now.

4) Despite #1, the movement speed still feels very slow

5) As expected, strafe dynamics are flat out awful. You can't "wiggle" like you could in UT and changing directions feels muddy and terrible (and makes you quite easy to hit while changing directions).

6) Because of #5, it is hard to evade splash damage.

I'm sure there are more things to say but I can't think of them right now.
    HABOUJI! Ouboudah! Batai d'va!
    BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]
    Want to prototype your own movement values? Try out the Movement Prototyper Mutator [Does not require a subscription]

As a note for those that want to play test something that isn't in official git head.

The big problem we have had with playtests is version mismatches. The best way to avoid this is for the server owner to package a build through the editor and put it up for everyone to dl. When everyone is ready start the server from the editor.

Basically the same person that runs the server should make the package. If you all just update to head and try connecting to each other there's no guarantee versions will match.

From what i can see there are a few things contributing towards the scale issues

Maps like C4 and F08 have lots of small rooms, 0.5-1.5 dodge lengths across - this makes things very tight and spammy for players like us who dodge a lot during combat, if you're in one of these spaces for more than 2 seconds you'll easily find yourself hitting a wall or other obstacle - the maps are open in that you can chain together jumps and dodges when OUT of combat, but when you start fighting you need much more room to move

There are almost no areas where you are more than 1 dodge away from something, even in the open areas of the maps - http://s9.postimg.org/726q678ct/tempest.png this room on tempest isn't huge, but it's 2.5 dodge lengths wide from any wall and is big enough to fight with almost all of the weapons effectively without it being tight or spammy or without you running into too much open space

2nd, some maps have a lot of wasted space, multi level floors/ramps/stairs and things like pillars are MUCH larger and thicker than they need to be, this adds to the size of the rooms without adding space to fight/move in

In the case of pillars and wall segments these can obscure your view of the room significantly, like on C04 where in one room there's a huge pillar in the middle, then in another rooms the gaps between pillars aren't much wider than the pillars themselves

3rd issue is the player size, simply put the character model is too big compared to the movement we're using, this makes people easier to hit and in situations where 2-3 people are in the same room it becomes a very spammy affair

All of these issues seem to contribute towards the scale problems

The maps need to be scaled up and then the movement needs to go up to match

Okay so I wanted to test if I could run a modified character uasset while the server still had the original same with the other clients, the other people report only seeing green Malcolm as I was the only one with the modified content
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pink Malcom is awesome

Also looked very small running around the map, as opposed to the shooter demo model? not sure why

Pink Malcolm FTW!

I'm sure the dodge issues Tigerclaw pointed out will be resolved and changed so the passages will be open to dodging. Dodging appears equidistant, maybe even greater than, UT2k4's floaty dodge jump.

12/07/2014

Discovered that landing on another players head kills them no matter how much health they have.

On DM-DeckTest you can get stuck on the larger gap if you slide down to the bottom teleporter below the shock against the wall.
    stuck on the wall - http://puu.sh/a8RI2/1359f2a939.jpg
    where i was stuck - http://puu.sh/a8RKz/4f5fa86c06.jpg
    Can't make the elevator jump near double elevators onto the top platform

weapon kill/death combat log is also incorrect
    Last edited by raxxy; 07-12-2014 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsOlympus View Post
    Okay so I wanted to test if I could run a modified character uasset while the server still had the original same with the other clients, the other people report only seeing green Malcolm as I was the only one with the modified content
    That's cool although, in the end, I hope chars work like 2K4 i.e. when the server has them installed, they get downloaded to clients along with any custom voice packs. Alternatively, a pop-up that allows you accept or deny individual downloads from a server as some have mentioned, would be cool.

Unreal Tournament Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Brizz View Post
    1) During combat the levels feel really small. You smash into walls/ceilings/etc all the time while fighting. This is contrasted with the fact the levels visually seemed scaled just fine which I don't know what that means or how to balance it...
    There's a dichotomy going on that we don't have a resolution for yet. The levels are built to a scale where the weapons feel good and characters are visible, but the default movement is still balanced toward higher jumps and wall dodges like 2k4. If we support that style of movement, we'll need to account for it in levels, which means breaking a lot of other standards that we're not yet willing to do. 3 cheers for early game dev!

2) Things happen when you don't see them. Sneaking up on someone through a lift jump wall dodge isn't hard.
    Not sure what this means really. Audio was very broken until Friday-ish so maybe you couldn't hear things? Maybe I'm misinterpreting "things happen"?

5) As expected, strafe dynamics are flat out awful. You can't "wiggle" like you could in UT and changing directions feels muddy and terrible (and makes you quite easy to hit while changing directions).

6) Because of #5, it is hard to evade splash damage.
    WIP, please find settings that you feel are better and send them my way!
    Jim Brown
    @EntropicDev
    Epic Games

Unreal Tournament Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by raxxy View Post
    Discovered that landing on another players head kills them no matter how much health they have.
    Math fail, I believe this was fixed over the weekend...

Can't make the elevator jump near double elevators onto the top platform
    The lifts are set to UT99 settings. The gravity is not. I fixed that at one point in JimUTCharacter but wasn't sure of all the fallout implications so I adjusted it back for the time being. I think you CAN make it, but you need to wait much longer than you did in previous games.
    Jim Brown
    @EntropicDev
    Epic Games

Unreal Tournament Prototyper
    One other thing I wanted to point out was that Enforcer alternate fire currently only consumes one ammo (even though it clearly shoots 3 rounds).

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    There's a dichotomy going on that we don't have a resolution for yet. The levels are built to a scale where the weapons feel good and characters are visible, but the default movement is still balanced toward higher jumps and wall dodges like 2k4. If we support that style of movement, we'll need to account for it in levels, which means breaking a lot of other standards that we're not yet willing to do. 3 cheers for early game dev!
    Thanks, this is exactly the kind of info I was looking for. I agree, the levels look and feel right outside of combat. That's going to be a real challenge to balance without having 2k4 problems.
    Not sure what this means really. Audio was very broken until Friday-ish so maybe you couldn't hear things? Maybe I'm misinterpreting "things happen"?
    Sorry, I was way too vague in that point... I think it was more lag related than I thought before, but it was easy for someone to do something like a lift jump boost dodge and basically land in your face without you even knowing they were nearby. Maybe it's audio attenuation or something that could help.
    WIP, please find settings that you feel are better and send them my way!
    Can do, but this makes me question to what extent discussion in the Movement property tweaks thread was followed. I think Acceleration needs to be at least 5000, and deceleration needs to be at least 5000. Those two things make a huge difference in how strafing feels. I would also like to see the dodge landing speed factor increased from .1 to .3 or .4, and the maximum dodge velocity bumped up to 1400. I'm still torn on dodge reset interval. I like .25 but it might be too fast.
    BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]
    Want to prototype your own movement values? Try out the Movement Prototyper Mutator [Does not require a subscription]

Something I forgot to mention previously:

You can jump way, way over the jump pad at the moment (it won't trigger) - something I almost always do (jump onto jump pads for no apparent reason, hard habit to break)

In other news, a USA playtest server will be coming in the next day or so.

I got mutators working now, too. Here's an example command for those of us with special powers. raxxy can add it to the first post for us.

!eucustom DM-Test_F08?Game=DM?GoalScore=100?TimeLimit=20?Mutator=/game/restrictedassets/blueprints/Mutator_Instagib.Mutator_Instagib_c,/game/restrictedassets/blueprints/Mutator_LowGrav.Mutator_LowGrav_c

Yes, we are having the first games of LowGrav Instagib in UT4 right now

NA server is now running!

15/07/2014 discoveries:

Cannot hear other players loading alt-fire rockets into their chamber, just the firing sound when they let them go.

16/07:

DM-DeckTest is lagging two separate (but identical) servers with git revision 1941ac4 (Haven't yet updated to latest to get some tests in before people need to redownload/update etc)
    Last edited by raxxy; 07-17-2014 at 10:59 PM.

All servers updated to 4.3

Build packager updated to 4.3.

18/07: (git f51eff5)

SlopeTest map maximum wall dodge gap sign is too low and you hit your head repeatedly on it if you execute the walldodge too soon after a jump. (so not relevant!)

Once suiciding (via command or menu) you can no longer suicide again. - reconnecting to the server doesn't solve this, and neither does restarting the game and reconnecting to server.
    Verified this with one other, you need to keep spamming suicide and after 20-30 attempts it will work, but it is very inconsistent.

When suiciding or killing yourself with weapons, the scoreboard updates you as positive (when it should be negative) but still keeps you at the bottom of the scoreboard (Stock DM - not checked in TDM)

Alt-fire rockets are only consuming one ammo even when you fire 3, and this affects spiral, grenade, and the default straight line

If standing on a pickup and not moving (waiting for it to spawn) it will spawn and not pickup until you move well off the base and back on.

Standing on another players head will lock your movement to theirs and you will stand ontop of them until you move off of them. Video will be coming from someone soonish I think.

Video, courtesy Timeh:
    Last edited by raxxy; 07-17-2014 at 11:54 PM.

Cannot change detail levels or resolution from options anymore

Auto dodge(this has been there for a while but just in case it hasn't been picked up on)

Basically you can press 3 keys like left-right-left or left-jump-left and you will dodge, when really this should not trigger a dodge - you need to type the keys fairly quickly for this to happen

Also max walldodge length and height is way to low on that scaletest map ;D

You can walldodge up onto any of the big boxes on F08 from the ground level(apart from the big sniper box)

The distance is also about 40-50% further, this is because of boost dodge, IE doing a walldodge right after you've jumped to gain extra Z velocity from the jump

Curious if anyone has had the opportunity to play with my Ripper implementation in an actual play setting. Wouldn't mind getting some feedback on it (although currently I'm moving things around on GitHub so might be impossible to test until tomorrow).

Quote Originally Posted by Wail View Post
    Curious if anyone has had the opportunity to play with my Ripper implementation in an actual play setting. Wouldn't mind getting some feedback on it (although currently I'm moving things around on GitHub so might be impossible to test until tomorrow).
    I can add it into the bot for the next build that gets done if you like, but it's going to need a basic map (or an edited map with it placed instead of something else)

I use these folder structures for movement right now:

Content/UserBP/username/stuff.uasset

trying to keep anything custom added to this build out of 'official' folders as best as possible - i don't want to accidentally change the default play style by accident..
    Last edited by raxxy; 07-17-2014 at 11:52 PM.

Git build 315fc35:

Default UTHUDWidget_CTFScore.cpp causes client crash because the scoreboard doesn't load in time. TimEh patched this for a temporary build. There should be a pull request.

Server map changes are crashing every time now (DM & CTF) - wasn't on f51eff5 - Servers are also crashing randomly during play much more often than f51.

Map Change crash: (these are path-hardcoded?) [2014.07.19-07.32.40:254][580]LogNet: TravelFailure: ServerTravelFailure, Reason for Failure: 'Failed to load package '/Game/Maps/WIP/DM-DeckTest''

Instagib mutator is causing server crashes after a couple of minutes if active.

Code:
    [2014.07.19-08.48.15:648][958]LogNet:Warning: Rejected unwanted function ServerMove in SteveUTCharacter_C /Game/RestrictedAssets/Maps/WIP/DM-NickTest1.DM-NickTest1:PersistentLevel.SteveUTCharacter_C_11
    [2014.07.19-08.48.15:715][960]LogNetPackageMap:Error: GetObjectFromNetGUID: Guid with no object on server. Path: None, NetGUID: 9032
    [2014.07.19-08.48.15:717][960]LogNetPackageMap:Warning: InternalLoadObject: Unable to resolve object. Cached Path: None, NetGUID: 9032
    [2014.07.19-08.48.15:719][960]LogNet:Warning: Rejected unwanted function ServerSwitchWeapon in SteveUTCharacter_C /Game/RestrictedAssets/Maps/WIP/DM-NickTest1.DM-NickTest1:PersistentLevel.SteveUTCharacter_C_11
    [2014.07.19-08.48.16:393][980]LogPlayerController: SERVER RESTART PLAYER
    [2014.07.19-08.48.16:394][980]UT:Warning: UTPlayerController_3.CanRestartPlayer() called without a UTPlayerState. Pending Kill = 0 Owner = None Uncached Player State = UTPlayerState_4
    [2014.07.19-08.48.16:602][980]LogWindows: === Critical error: ===
    Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x00000404
    This is the generic crash happening randomly, this is the same on 2 separate servers. can give you the full log if you want
    Last edited by raxxy; 07-19-2014 at 05:45 AM.

Hey raxxy, i downloaded latest build from your site UT4-NON-OFFICIAL-TEST-BUILD-CTF-TRANSLOC-7-20-2014

but i have problem, i can't open console. Changing my keyboard to US english worked before like charm, but your latest build doesn't alow me to open console when i do that. Do you know what seems to be the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by bass3 View Post
    Hey raxxy, i downloaded latest build from your site UT4-NON-OFFICIAL-TEST-BUILD-CTF-TRANSLOC-7-20-2014

but i have problem, i can't open console. Changing my keyboard to US english worked before like charm, but your latest build doesn't alow me to open console when i do that. Do you know what seems to be the problem?

Try setting it in the ini(Console=xxxx), further than that I'm not sure, as the build works for me (using the build without the editor is also fine) :/

please be aware that that build contains content that is absolutely non-standard (on top of being from a pre, pre-alpha game) at the moment, just wanted to experiment with the xloc Timeh built. (Feedback directly for him is always a huge plus.. but he hasn't made a thread for just yet.)
    Last edited by raxxy; 07-20-2014 at 05:03 AM.

Try setting it in the ini(Console=xxxx), further than that I'm not sure, as the build works for me (using the build without the editor is also fine) :/

please be aware that that build contains content that is absolutely non-standard (on top of being from a pre, pre-alpha game) at the moment, just wanted to experiment with the xloc Timeh built. (Feedback directly for him is always a huge plus.. but he hasn't made a thread for just yet.)
    Tried to set it to different letter for console key instead Tilde still not working, I tried version from 10th july works like charm. Changed keyboard to english and it works! However it doesn't work on your version don't know why

I am stuck in box, the default map .

Any european have this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by bass3 View Post
    Tried to set it to different letter for console key instead Tilde still not working, I tried version from 10th july works like charm. Changed keyboard to english and it works! However it doesn't work on your version don't know why

I am stuck in box, the default map .

Any european have this problem?
    You can start the game with
    Code:
    UnrealTournament.exe CTF-Leviathan?Game=CTFGame?GoalScore=3
    And it will at least get you to a CTF map. (Face doesn't currently think it is CTF unless TimEh fixed that, but you can use CTF-FaceTest as well)

And it will at least get you to a CTF map. (Face doesn't currently think it is CTF unless TimEh fixed that, but you can use CTF-FaceTest as well)
    I fixed raxxy's DefaultGame.ini to load Capture the flag with the map prefix 'CTF'. I didn't update the CTF_fix branch yet

22/07 (git ca82c88)

CTF flags gradually increase the more you capture - eventually you cannot pick them up again.

You can currently capture the flag by running over your own flag that was dropped by an enemy near by (instant cap if it's next to the enemy flag, essentially)

Slope dodging is all but useless in this build (again) - the recent change appears to have almost completely nerfed the boost you get - almost like you hit a wall while going up or along a slope and instantly stop and start falling.

DM is feeling pretty nice now, have had a few games at 30ms (local to me) and alot at 200ms, I'm enjoying myself in both for the time being.

Servers still crash on server-map travel (due to DefaultGame.ini's map rotation) I've fixed it locally but it will get reverted until its swapped back on the official end.

Have had a few tests with having a player class scaled up by 2.46%, camera height adjusted as well (give or take) and it feels as though the models scale a little bit better, but I realize all of that isn't even attempted to be right just yet.

on another note; the rocket launcher's heat seeker function - is it a really long lock time? what aim accuracy is required to lock? does latency affect the lock requirements?

seems to be very inconsistent right now, sometimes i'll spend ages trying to lock someone, other times it's locked way before i expected it to be..
    Last edited by raxxy; 07-22-2014 at 07:37 AM.

I can add it into the bot for the next build that gets done if you like, but it's going to need a basic map (or an edited map with it placed instead of something else)

I use these folder structures for movement right now:

Content/UserBP/username/stuff.uasset

trying to keep anything custom added to this build out of 'official' folders as best as possible - i don't want to accidentally change the default play style by accident..

The annoying thing (at least to me) is that it requires a rebuild of the dlls to be able to use. And I guess I need to keep all that in a separate branch and rebase it every day to keep up with current builds. I might try that this weekend but doing it on a daily basis is a little much unless I can automate it in some way. I would like to get some real play feedback and jump in somewhere with people to playtest things.

Quote Originally Posted by Wail View Post
    The annoying thing (at least to me) is that it requires a rebuild of the dlls to be able to use. And I guess I need to keep all that in a separate branch and rebase it every day to keep up with current builds. I might try that this weekend but doing it on a daily basis is a little much unless I can automate it in some way. I would like to get some real play feedback and jump in somewhere with people to playtest things.
    Updated dll's aren't a problem, maybe get a 'stable' version up before the weekend (the almost 3 day period where epic don't commit anything) and i'll specifically rebuild dll's just for the weekend build/testing.

Passing on some feedback from the ca82c88_2014-07-22 build, from a friend of mine.

• I like it better than UT3
    • If Dodge Jump or Double Dodge could be added
    • Weapon switch is really slow
    • If dodge could be extended
    • Game is better that I thought
    • (on the topic of Dodge Jump) Just dont allow a Wall Dodge after Dodge Jump
    • I see the ramp dodge doesnt work
    • More hardcore arena style. me likey

I knew my friend preferred UT2004 but I think overall this is a positive response

I do agree with all the points MonsOlympus brought to the table, plus a couple of bugs to report:

- Crouching kinda warps the screen sideways, it's a little wacky.
    - Weapon switch is annoyingly slow.
    - Weapon aim is really off, in regard to where the crosshair is pointing.
    - Suicides are not subtracting from the scoreboard. (they increase the score)
    - If you backpedal while firing a sniper shot, you can see the bullet explosion in your face. (not sure if intented, but surelly mildly annoying)
    - Changing the FOV had no apparent effect (I did not experience any visual change)
    - Minigun animation missing
    - Lock-on feature absent from Rocket Launcher
    - Weapon 2 and 0 are missing
    - Chain dodging is really finicky, you cannot pull the second dodge consistently (only 30% of the times, and that with button spamming - also most of the time the second dodge grounds you instantly, so there is no point in chaindodging unless you are on a downwards slope)
    - Elevator jumps are not feeling consistent. In order to pull them off you have to launch exactly at the middle point, be ever so slight late and you don't gain enough altitude. (might also be just my imagination)
    - The way DM-DeckTest is designed does not allow walldodging in the majority of the corridors
    - Launching a listen server and successfully completing a match will return you to the test map and disconnect any connected players
    - I once experienced a crash somewhere near the rocket launcher and vials area of DM-NickTest1 map, but disregard this until I can get a solid crash log (forgot to copy paste it somewhere, my bad)
    - Cannot tweak the majority of settings (mainly graphical settings and resolution, as if there is no click listener implemented for these setting boxes/areas) and as of now there is no way to bind actions and weapons. All the aforementioned stuff of this bullet can work if modified from the ini.
    - No exit option, you have to Alt-F4 it.

If I remember anything else I will do a followup.
    PS: We really need to test some of the WIP maps, to get more and wider feedback, so if it's possible to enable the maps/WIP folder without giving any source to the users, would be grand.
    Last edited by FrostbyteGR; 07-22-2014 at 10:02 AM.

Most of that stuff is well known. To exit, just bring up console and type 'quit'. Also, most lifts work fine, the lifts in DeckTest are too slow or something.

Also, what is "chain dodging"? Seems like that should be added to the movement terminology thread.

Shock ball is too slow.
    Link is absolutely useless.
    Weapon switch is maddening.

Weapon hotbar ammo status (that little white bar) is incorrect, current ammo usage is placed on the weapon to the left of the current one you're holding making it seem like you're spending its ammo instead of the one you're using (ammo counter on right bottom is correct)

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteDragon View Post
    Shock ball is too slow.
    Link is absolutely useless.
    Contradictory, I find the link projectile most effective vs the shock ball which isnt that slow.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsOlympus View Post
    Contradictory, I find the link projectile most effective vs the shock ball which isnt that slow.
    Ok, let's playtest it then. You can use your link gun, and I'll use the rocket launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteDragon View Post
    Ok, let's playtest it then. You can use your link gun, and I'll use the rocket launcher.
    How about I use the redeemer and you can try to dodge out of the way.

Version: 1ae0040
    Instagib mutator is crashing without fail on the first player killed, and provides a similar error to normal weapons play. (has been happening since just after we went to 4.3)

Instagib:
    Code:
    [2014.07.26-15.27.20:601][106]UT: Player Killed: Malcolm257 killed raxxy
    [2014.07.26-15.27.20:605][106]LogOutputDevice:Warning: 

Script Stack:
    UTWeapon.ServerStartFire

[2014.07.26-15.27.22:659][106]LogWindows:Error: appError called: Assertion failed: NewTimerData.TimerDelegate.IsBound() || NewTimerData.TimerHandle.IsValid() [File:D:\BuildFarm\buildmachine_++depot+UE4-Releases+4.3\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\TimerManager.cpp] [Line: 184]

Stack:
    Address = 0xceb4f996 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files\Unreal Engine\4.3\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-Core.dll]
    Normal weapons:
    Code:
    [2014.07.25-14.33.53:558][ 69]LogGameMode: RestartPlayer BKmz
    [2014.07.25-14.33.53:794][ 76]LogPlayerController: ServerAcknowledgePossession_Implementation SteveUTCharacter_C_2
    [2014.07.25-14.34.15:600][717]LogOutputDevice:Warning: 

Script Stack:
    UTProjectile.Explode
    UTProjectile.Proces****
    UTProjectile.OnOverlapBegin

[2014.07.25-14.34.15:732][717]LogWindows:Error: appError called: Assertion failed: NewTimerData.TimerDelegate.IsBound() || NewTimerData.TimerHandle.IsValid() [File:D:\BuildFarm\buildmachine_++depot+UE4-Releases+4.3\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\TimerManager.cpp] [Line: 184]

Stack:
    Address = 0xcdc6f996 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files\Unreal Engine\4.3\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-Core.dll]

This error (newtimerdata) is also crashing clients now as well. (git 1ae0040)
    Last edited by raxxy; 07-26-2014 at 01:11 PM. Reason: updated info, client crashes

Killing a player after their rocket is fired at you causes the rocket to do no damage to you.

Dying in a kill zone with the flag in an area you can't get to (falling off face, for example) will not return the flag to its base.

Sniper rifle sound isn't attenuated by menu controls (always full volume)

Secondary fire goo will let you essentially build things in the map. http://puu.sh/atxiN/cb13fd49eb.jpg
    Last edited by raxxy; 07-27-2014 at 04:16 PM.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast